Sunday, April 29, 2007

I had to move my site. For the longest, this wouldn't let me post anything. After I got a new site going, it let me back into this one. Go figure.
Tomorrow is the dreaded PACT inservice. We give up yet another planning period to do it. Progress Reports go out Tuesday and you gotta know there are about 2 million pieces of paper to add to the envelope.
As one of our old principals used to say, "Gripe, gripe, gripe, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch. Just another day in Paradise. I am glad to be retiring...again. ha
I will ramble around a bit and go to bed. Enjoy your week.
Cyn

1 comment:

Name: Vicki said...

I didn't know you were going to retire again! Are you going to sub or anything? I really like retirement! I wish I didn't have to sub to have enough money, but I'd rather do that than be tied down to a job that I'd have to go to everyday! I only sub 2 or 3 days a week. Glad you got your blog to work again. I have trouble with mine sometimes. Have a good day!