Sunday, April 22, 2007


Okay,

I think I have figured out how to add pictures....maybe.

The Italian lunch was good and fun today. There were 8 of us. The kids played outside after lunch. #2 son, always the clown, cracked us up with his antics throwing the ball at the kids. they played "Monkey in the Middle" from what I could figure it is much like Dodge ball. The kids would fall on the ground laughing when he had the ball because he did so many funny things. He would "wind up his Key on his behind" before he threw the ball, throw it backwards, and all sorts of funny silly things to make them laugh. He left to play kick ball and his girlfriend had to work today, so that didn't last too long. Then #1 son and his family left about 30 minutes later, leaving me and Cody here. I cleared the kitchen, let the dog go outside, and took a nap.

Rob came by and picked up the dog about an hour or so ago. His son is responding to the meds., so he came on back here and plans to work tomorrow.

I have the thyroid test in the morning and parathyroid right after that. I have been taking the meds and stuff. So I am hoping this test shows up something for me. There has to be some reason that my electrolytes have dropped to nearly nothing.

I am going to try the picture thing. I will post Grandma's Trio of Energy.
No, it wouldn't post. Maybe the other one will.

No comments: