Monday, April 23, 2007

Yesterday's picture turned out to be the one of my Granddaughter Isabella at her fourth birthday party and her Uncle (#2 son) riding her Barbie mobile she got from her aunt and uncle for her birthday. See, he is always up to something.
Today's picture is of my three grandchildren and their two first cousins. The cousins are sitting down. This was made at the beach last year.
I did the parathyroid test today. It was very uncomfortable. They didn't do a thyroid test? Who knows.
I didn't work, and it is a good thing I didn't. I was worn out by the time I finished just after 12:30.
Not much happening today, so I will stop for now.

1 comment:

Name: Vicki said...

Your grandbabies are so beautiful!
I hope the test you had will help the doctors figure out what is going on!! I'm thinking about you!