Friday, April 20, 2007

Now U Know

This is a public post. Nothing you or your kids can't read. Ha

I got up about the usual time, though I wasn't working due to some doctor's instructions about staying off my feet. (Yeah, right. I am to stay off my feet? lol)
I have changed my blogspot, and sort of cleaned up my appearance.
Anyway, Son2 and I had breakfast before he started his day's work. I always enjoy that kind of experience. We have always been on fairly good terms, so it works for us. He is starting a new job with another company here in town.
Now I am back home with my feet definitely not holding me up. The dr.'s nurse called awhile ago and changed my nuclear medicine test until Monday morning. That means I miss another day of work. I am getting a bit antsy about missing so many days, but then I remember that they can find someone to replace me.
Thanks to my "oldie goldie" buddies for answering the survey. I gave you my new address; so find me, Cookies. I had a request to open another poetry site, but no, I don't think so. I plan to retire and enjoy being, well, me. this will be a very public place for me to post, so Welcome anyone new who comes to visit. I hope you comment when you drop by. Just a "hello" will suffice if you don't want to really comment.
I have an errand to run, I think I will visit my Dad--you gurus who know me from before and stuff--know my Dad is 90 and in a retirement center, and yes, I still visit him two or three times a week. That way they don't get too careless with his attention. Occasionally, not too often, I have to remind them about something. Knowing him though, he probably refused to let them do something for him. A couple of weeks ago, he made them stop cutting his toenails. Now he has one foot with short nails and another with long nails. hummmmm, Maybe he can plow a garden with the long toenails. Gotta think about that.
Also, remember this is just a front for me to talk about my grandchildren. You will hear more about them. soon, often, and more than you probably want to know.
I gotta figure out and remember how to post photos.
Then I gotta remember who to send this post to.
I will update my info later today or tomorrow.
Or maybe next July.

2 comments:

Name: Vicki said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I scanned the pictures I wanted to post into my computer. Then on the page where you write your new post, you click on the little picture that is near the right end of the tool bar.A box will come up and you can browse and go to your scanned pictures and click on the one you want to display. Then click on I think it is Add to Post or something like that. Does any of this make sense? Let me know if you still have problems! Hope to hear from you again! And I look forward to reading your blog again!

Name: Vicki said...

Cynthia, are you my old friend from Tanglewood? When I first read your email, I somehow didn't notice your name - senility, I guess. If it is you, I figured it was you from reading your blog! I didn't know I knew you that well! I had a call to substitute in your class, but I wasn't subbing that day. I hope you are doing better! It's really neat to hear from you!!!